View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 12:14 AM   #22 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

I myself have seen back to back dyno tunes with the Stillen Gen 3 longtube cold air intake on a 2011 370Z after the engine reached normal operating temperatures the Stillen Gen 3 longtube cold air intakes still made power on the dyno. The Stillen Gen 3 longtube cold air intakes have already been proven to make power on the VQ platform many times over. People run parts on there 370Z that work I agree. Also there is no question of the quality or workmanship of the Stillen Gen 3 I believe sounds like some people just have a preference or biased opinion. I have helped install two Stillen Gen 3 longtube cold air intakes on the 370Z and I seen nothing wrong with the quality of the construction.As far as fitment of the Stillen Gen 3 it comes close to the A/C lines but,there is not a lot of space to work with on the 370Z though and just about every brand longtube cold air intake on the 370Z will have similar fitment. The new AEM intakes do look good in the 370Z engine bay I hope someone could dyno using the new AEM intakes? Results?
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote