View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 03:18 PM   #1287 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
For tuning. There is no body around here I trust.

I park my Z from late Nov, early Dec to late March. If the weather is cold. I will put a couple pieces of duct tape or my aluminum block off plate on the oil cooler.

I did my own port matching. No one else was doing it at the time. Now there is a couple of people doing it. I matched about 1 inch into the ports. I eliminated the steps. Nothing major. Just cleaned up the ports. When I did it. All the pictures I took got corrupted during transfer from camera to computer. That boat load also included LTH, cbe and cai.

I retired from the power plant in Masontown Pa in 2016. It was Duke Energy. Duke sold it to Dynegy in 2015. So I retired from both Duke and Dynegy. I been there still construction in 2002.
As-far-as tuning, I know it may be a little bit of a journey, but I had mine tuned last year before ZdayZ at Dynosty in Louisville, KY. They used Ecutek and I could not have been happier. The car is way more responsive and the drivability is so much better...
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote