View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 12:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Sorry. Misunderstanding. What I meant was I also want to know what the piping would look like and what is needed to make a v7 fit wifh the Stillen Manifold.
There was a v7 ysi kit sold 3 days ago by a 350z member on that 350z forum for 4k usd which included piping as well so for sure it fits that car. It had about 5k miles on it.
I was jealous because I would have bought it if I had the money haha.
The only thing about thar setup was you sacrificed using AC is what the OP seller said.

Also, the v7 is proven to fit in our 370z cars as well because I remember reading about it somewhere here as well. I just never seen pictures either
I know the head unit isnt self lubricating either so youd need additional things to make it work as compared to the v3 units.

I meant I would ask my local aftermarket shop to see if they could make a v7 fit in our cars if I ever bought one and gave it to them to install haha.
If I'm correct, the ac compressor is deleted in order to mount the sc on the passenger side. That would free up the space on the drivers side in order to run the intake piping to the stock intake manifold. I could be wrong though.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote