View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 12:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

You need to be careful getting in and out of the car especially if you're wearing jeans. I did have some wear on the top outside bolster but I was able to camouflage it with a leather renewal product. I've now learnt to always keep the leather treated and protected with a good leather care product and I do not slide into my seat. I lift myself over and into the seat, at the same time protecting the top outside bolster with my hand. It is a pain in the a$$ but I still love these seats.