View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 09:59 AM   #35 (permalink)
Jon@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan 350Z
Jon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jran76 View Post
Guess the engine in the first pic= R35 GTR engine (VR38).

TT install looks good. Any plans for wheels or suspension mods?
You are correct sir! I took that picture for the GT-R customer, but Lou's was peeking in the background, and I think it turned out really well, so I figured I'd post it up!

As far as footworks goes, that's up to Lou. I would recommend KW V3s with a set of RE30 or Advan F7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ View Post
Monday Update?
As a matter of fact, yes, I do have a Monday update!

^ New exhaust! This is new version of our 2.5" exhaust made just for Lou's car looks so good, I think this is going to replace the current 370Z 2.5" Exhaust we make!

Hopefully, we'll be able to fire her up today! I promise once she breathes life again, I'll have a video for everyone!

-jon

Jon@Altered is offline   Reply With Quote