View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 01:04 AM   #124 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Driving my old 1998 Ford Mustang GT on the highway and I heard a metal clanking noise during the drive and when I turned on to the exit the car shut off. I tried to restart it and no go. Turns out the 4.6L 2V V8 had three rod bearings fail and two of the connecting rods bent. Epic failure!!! Needless to say I will never purchase a Ford vehicle again. The 1998 Ford Mustang GT I owned was a real lemon and very unreliable and it only got worse as I put the miles on it. My old 1998 Ford Mustang GT I owned was fun to drive though when it was not in my mechanics shop or at the Ford dealership service department being repaired or found on road dead or on a flat bed tow truck.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote