View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Enjoy the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by btarte View Post
Got a deal on a leftover 2014 Bordeaux roof and interior. 200 miles never been titled and was on a showroom floor for 3 years with the top down. Bottom line 20k off sticker. Love the car but roof concerns from this forum made me aware I could have problems. Checked the harness and it's tight. I can see how the wires could get worn. Thankful for a 7 year extended warranty for 1600. Thanks for this forum it's great!
Have fun with the car.You got a good deal.Also have roadster.Have owned 9 convertibles.The top has been a problem with everyone.Small trade off for top down driveing in summer.You have the warranty.Welcome and enjoy.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote