View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 03:17 PM   #32 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Ohhhh gotcha. Okay. Didn't know that -- haha still new to learning all about cars
Well I don't really like the Stillen Manifold anyway because of how annoying the bolts are to tighten underneath it. I would swap it out with a different manifold that is a bit easier to put on and take off~
I was thinking of investing into the GTR-Style 3D print manifold that the other guy on here is making at the moment, since it looks nice as well, that or get pretty much any other upper manifold x.X
Before you go spending money on a different intake manifold you need to figure out how you're going to run the intake pipe on the drivers side. The placement of the sc doesn't leave any room. If there was room, the stillen manifold wouldn't be needed, everyone would run the stock intake manifold.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote