View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #29 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bens98gagt View Post
I will use the same Stillen intake manifold just port match it to the head for optimum flow. I decided not to do a stroker kit mainly because I dont want to sacrifice that surface area of the block for heat transfer and reliability. I’m using the Billet crank for extra insurance mainly. The build will be good up to 1200 but will only push it to 900 but will overbuild in case I decide to bump it up a little more. I will stick with stock 11:1 compression on the pistons. Here is my internal build list. Allot of this is OEM replacement stuff like the bearings and timing chain but just a list what is being done. I’m already running a duel fuel pump setup with a 340 and 450. And I already have a Quaife LSD installed.

RJM CLOSED DECK VHR ENGINE BLOCK
CARILLO VHR PRO-H ROD SET
S OEM WATER PUMP, NISSAN 370/INFINITI
S ACL STANDARD MAIN BEARINGS
S ACL THRUST WASHER SET
S CP VHR PISTON SET
S NISSAN GRADE 2 ROD BEARING, 370Z
S OEM VHR MAIN TIMING CHAIN
S TIMING CHAIN (INTAKE TO EXHAUST CAM
S TIMING GUIDE RAIL (UPPER)
S VHR TIMING CHAIN TENSIONER
S VHR TIMING GUIDE RAIL (RIGHT)
S VHR TENSIONER
S ARP NISSAN VQ MAIN STUD KIT
S CUSTOM COPPER HEAD GASKET (PAIR)
S OEM REAR MAIN SEAL VHR
S VHR ENGINE GASKET KIT
S VHR TIMING GUIDE
S VHR TENSIONER PULLEY
S ARP CUSTOM AGE 625+ HEAD STUD KIT
S BC NISSAN VHR BILLET CRANK
S TRV259 SERIES INTERCOOLER 1300HP

S JOE GIBBS BREAK IN OIL (5W30)
S VHR PRIMARY A/F SENSOR (MANIFOLD)
S INJECTOR DYNAMICS 1700C INJECTORS
S HS IRIDIUM M-SERIES PLUGS (VHR)

Not cheap at all but I only want to do this once so I’m not cutting any corners.
Wait so you are saying that the Stillen manifold can still work with other head units than the V3-SCi trim in that a V7 YSi-Billet head unit works with the stillen manifold?? I could not find for the life of me any kits out for the V7-YSi-B or even the V7-YSi, or any information on the proper piping needed. Are you upgrading your transmission as well I assume or is it already upgraded? Or...does it not need upgrading?
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote