Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 08:08 AM   #1244 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Finally got around to watching it and I just don't understand what they were going for with this episode. I guess Rick is off the deep end...again. The guy doesn't understand what Carl meant by, "stop fighting and work together?" Yeah, that's a real brainteaser. Michonne's seems to get it, but she also risked her life trying to put out a burnt out building with a fire extinguisher because, "Carl used to sit on the roof."

One thing I did like was Negan's reaction to the news. He like/respected Carl in his own weird way and you could tell it actually affected his character, before Rick completely ignores his son's dying wish and starts threatening Negan again. I'm interested to see how Negan reacts when he finally discovers the Simon disobeyed orders and wiped out the garbage pail kids.

Speaking of which, they were finally proven to be completely unnecessary to the show, appearing and disappearing without doing anything of significance. Jadis is the only one left and she will probably make her way into Rick's group and he starts to learn Carl's final lesson, only to be relegated to the background or killed off right after some big character moment.

Aaron will probably end up getting Oceanside to agree to help, even though they've threatened to kill him if they see him again. My guess is he'll approach someone out on a scouting mission and get them to turn the rest of the group.