View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 07:41 PM   #1533 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
I love the single barrel but highly unimpressed with the quality. Turns to **** after about two hours in the glass. I drink slow and expect my bourbon not to turn that fast. Redemption 9 Year, so far as I've observed, is the only one that won't turn even after five days in an open-air environment. Now that's good bourbon! But yeah, you are right. It doubles the cost. I suppose as long as you pour light and drink fast, no problems. It is real hard to beat that one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I have never had a glass last more than 30 minutes so it is good.
The 4 roses single barrel is nice too.