View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 01:49 PM   #28 (permalink)
felix0121
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport 7AT
felix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond repute

As a result, I decided to give one more chance to Ventus V12 EVO2. Actually it is only one brand that now I can buy with Nissan's 'buy 3 tires and another 1 for $1' promotion.

This time, of course, I also get the wheel alignment when I get them installed. Just before I got a maintenance and there came out no specific problem which might affect to rear tires' rapid wear-out (just a battery changed).

Currently I have yellow on front tires and red on rears, so I will keep the current front ones for later use.

Interestingly, I see that the Ventus V12 EVO2 has way better rating in a Korean 370Z owner forum, including from one who once temporarily resided in California. He strongly recommended to keep using it. The Korean forum members also pointed that the rapid wear-out problem must have occurred from some other reason rather than its poor quality.

Thanks everyone for useful information. And next time I'd better pay more attention to keep proper air pressure especially when the semester changes from Winter to Spring.

I hope this time I would be okay for going with the Ventus. If I suffer from any problem again, then maybe I'll post it here to let you know.

Last edited by felix0121; 03-07-2018 at 02:01 PM.
felix0121 is offline   Reply With Quote