View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 10:08 AM   #5961 (permalink)
killrain
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z sport
killrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Wife is gone. Says she desires the "unfamiliar". I can tell she has no idea what she wants. Just wish she hadn't waited this long.

On the plus side, I have come to terms with the situation startlingly quick. And I have her retirement and alimony for some nice leverage. I'm fully expecting to keep the house and Z for myself in exchange for agreeing to an uncontested divorce. I certainly don't have any desire to drag this out. Based on her attitude towards things I'm not even planning to lawyer up (other than retainer).

If I can get the Z fixed up in the next month or two, I'm thinking an impromptu trip to ZDayZ might be in order

Damn Jar that sucks. But you do seem to have things planned out and as you said, are handling it quite well. Great on having the leverage!

Hope it all works out for you. Definitely fix the Z and go to ZDayZ!!!