View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 07:09 AM   #5940 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Anything else I need to know or ask in regards to this guy selling his FI exhaust? I'll have photos later this afternoon to upload and check.
Just make sure he specifies it hasn't been bent or otherwise damaged. When I spoke to him, he seemed like a good guy, selling the Z to get a CTS-V for more space/his wife, and he doesn't look lowered from the pics of his Z which should mean less scraping. As Madwi says, you're probably best off getting new gaskets. Verify he's including hardware. You can order a new set from Fast Intentions for 40ish if need be, but it's good to know you'll have that expense if his is unusable.