View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 10:50 AM   #5103 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
That makes sense. It's been a number of years since I saw one of those. I figured it had to be a 22LR because of the top one. I got thrown off by the drum mag, I presumed it fit like the Thompson.
I have to admit, I didn't know of it until a few minutes ago. Found it via Google image search using a few key word. I thought it was a conversion too initially but the trigger group didn't look right and there wasn't enough space for the mag. Also the mag didn't have any visible feed lips so led me to believe it was a top feed action. Did a search for "top feed mag 22lr" and a pic of an American-180 was about 15 pics down.

Neat gun.