View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 10:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha! Reminds me of the one thread awhile back about putting a baby seat behind the passenger seat, although I think that may have been a serious question. This is at least humorous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Or just get a second car with a back seat?
I had all intentions of keeping my Z when my first was born. However reality set in and I ended up selling the Z 18 months later because I just didn't have time to drive it. The lack of a back seat also meant I had to plan accordingly to swap with the DD if I had to get my daughter. In the end, Z just sat there and I felt it was a waste so I finally let it go. Sad day, miss that car so much. I think if I had a G37 coupe 6MT, I probably would've kept it after having kids, especially since my daughter really loves going for drives
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote