View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 04:17 PM   #2568 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeles350 View Post
Somewhere along the lines people got it in their head that 0 camber was where it's supposed to be. never mind the fact that most cars have some camber built in from the factory. They have a skewed view of what excessive actually is. hell I've been in the nissan car game since 2000 and I'm still learning the black arts of suspension setup. but I spent enough time with autocrossers and drifters and reading about even better autocrossers and drifters setups to get a good idea of what to do. I bet those same people that PREFER 0 degree camber setups couldn't tell the difference in a 0 degree camber car and a -2 degree camber car. either in looks or in driving feel. especially on the street. As you said -2 isn't excessive especially when the high end of factory spec is -1.8. but then where does excessive start? but i think we are on the same page. My previous comment was meant in a "you aren't missing anything important" kinda way.
agreed...I guess Id say "excessive" is when it compromises safety in the rain? I guess even then, you can give reasons why even what I consider modest, under -3, could start to cause safety issues due to outter contact patch of the tire not being fully on the road *shrug*

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote