View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another track day

So I took the car to a place called the Firm Motorsport Park, they had a presidents day special going on and SSfirehawk talked me into it, letting me borrow his rims and tires because my re-11's are far past gone 20k on the fronts. The Car held up great performed flawless on the short track, CJM RRP did its job with no fuel starve, and MA's diff cooler kept things cool on the warm day. I didn't run the car to hard as my pads were on the thin side but still managed a 1:25 around the track which isn't bad for my first time. SSfirehawk is going to edit the go-pro footage so i can get a clip upload for you all to see and critique my driving.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote