View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
felix0121
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Sport 7AT
felix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond reputefelix0121 has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to keep a Z after married.

Here is a novel way to keep your Z if you get married and get a new baby.

1) Buy a comfortable and good basket.
2) Put your baby into the basket.
3) Place the basket at rear trunk space, close as possible to the middle hardness strut, and fasten it tightly with a duct tape.
4) Having your spouse on your passenger side, now you can drive a Z.

P.S. If a police or any other law enforcement officier pulls you over for the baby basket issue, don' panic and you smoothly argue that your car is actually a spyder-type which has an engine at its rear, and your baby is kind of an engine which (or who?) keeps giving you the source of power in your life, - you smile and thumb up.

And then the LEO will impound your car, put you in a jail, with very high probability you'll get divorced while your baby is adopted to somewhere else, and you'll also see psychologists and psychiatrists for the rest of your life.

So simply buy a GT-R after you get married, or stay single with your lovely front-midship Z.

* Please do not try this at home.
* I've not married yet.
* And I will not do this at my home.

Drive safe.

Last edited by felix0121; 03-03-2018 at 11:26 PM.
felix0121 is offline   Reply With Quote