View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 07:23 PM   #66 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

*Update*

My tax money was used to purchase the A2A kit and it finally arrived in the mail!
Unfortunately I can't use it or install it yet until my custom engine block gets here which won't be for another ~2 months. LOL.

It will all be worth the wait though,

Just waiting on the Treadstone package & the QRJ Tial packages to arrive, and then I think I will be 100% ready to rebuild the broken car I currently have xD

Special thanks to TopgunZ amazing support for the 370z community and allowing others to share the joys and fun of his own custom made kit. Very cool of him

PS -- For those of you that don't have a Stillen Supercharger kit yet, or A2A kit but are thinking about getting one? DEFINITELY BUY HIS UPDATED KIT!
You save over $1.5k USD just by purchasing his kit and his kit is way better than the stock stillen kit lol.

Had I had a forum account and known about his kit before I purchased my SC kit, I would definitely have went this route.

Do eeeeeeeeeeeet You know you want to!
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote