View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 07:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinitox View Post
I'm not sure -- I haven't done any research about that particular blower as I have only been interested in the Vortech blowers.

I do know however that if you upgrade to a v7 YSi trim or any other trim that isn't the self-lubricating V3 trims, then you would need to externally keep the blower lubricated. There is also not any known 370z v7 YSi kits that I have seen or heard of...so I wouldn't know what you would need to support the V7 YSi exactly. I still need to do research regarding that topic.

And unfortunately TopgunZ A2A kit does not support the V7 YSi kit (At least I don't think it does to my knowledge) I could be wrong though!
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote