Thread: [For Sale] Forgestar F14 wheels 19"
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 01:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Would these fit 305/35/19 sized tires?
I'm still confused as to how the numbers exactly work, but I would assume it would fit because you are selling 19'' and there is a 19 in those numbers? xD
305 is the width in mm, so 12" wide. 35 is a profile or height of the tire, but it is a percentage. So this is not a constant. So the tire height is 35% of the 305. The last number is for the diameter of the wheel, so yes those tires are meant for 19" wheels. However 12" tires don't necessarily go on 12" wheels, you can find recommendations for wheel widths on the manufacturers site.

However if you want a simple answer, yes a 305/35/19, will mount and work great on a 19x11 wheel in my opinion.

Last edited by OhioYJ; 03-01-2018 at 01:07 PM.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote