View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 05:35 PM   #5015 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Walmart. The biggest seller of guns. Quit selling AR's a couple of years back. No body cared. Dickk's is the parent company of Field and Stream. Between the two. They sell alot of guns. If it affects it's the bottom line. They notice.

Go to Chicago. See how many gun stores got shut down.
No love loss if Dickk's/Field and Stream stop selling ARs. Their gun prices suck. A Field and Stream opened up near me and most (if not all) of their gun prices were 10-25% over MSRP. All the other gun stores in the area sell at or below MSRP. For Example; they were selling a standard black 50 DE for close to $2K! I got my Tungsten Cerakoted 50 DE for around $1500 a week or two previously from a gun store about 15 minutes away from them. I've been in that Field and Stream 2 times and each time I regretted wasting my time going there.