Thread: 2018 mustang
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 11:13 AM   #31 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
So let me get this straight... we here on a Nissan forum have resorted to bashing Ford? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my 370z, but also think it's the stand-out model of the current Nissan offering given its looks, performance and value (yeah i like the GTR also). If it weren't for the 370z, Nissan would be dead to me. Additionally, if you google any make or model + 'lemon' youll find plenty examples (not just Ford) of unhappy buyers to fuel that side of an argument. In my experience, (not an article I read once) my Jeeps have been bulletproof, while the Mercedes has proven to be the biggest POS headache I've ever had to deal with. Just sayin...
100% nail on head (as usual), Zingston.

And FWIW, in my real world experience, it's been the other way around. Every Jeep we or friends have had, developed an irresistible pull back to the dealership, whereas the MB's in our fleet have been really very good (until they need any kind of service whatsoever, in which case you just hand them your wallet and re-finance the company).

So, yeah, everyone has problems with one maker or another. Add those all together, and all brands are apparently shyte. And instead of celebrating what we have we are knocking something else. My God - we've all become Jalopnik correspondents!

???????
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote