View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 07:27 AM   #470 (permalink)
damianbuczek
Base Member

Drives: 09 nissan 370z MT Bl
damianbuczek is on a distinguished road
Default Steering lock failure?

So Sunday morning i got a wash went out with the girl shopping and came back no problem. Later that day we went to the shopping mall and still no problem drivibg there. The car showed no problems at all. After we were done with shopping i got yo the car and tried starting it but it just went into ACC and it wouldnt turn over. I noticed the inteligent light key on so i figured it might have a low battery. Luckly i had a spare and replaced it. Didnt help at all. My radio was playing but the car didnt start. The steering didnt lock at all. I tried to unhook the battery and that made everything worse. The car wouldnt even go into ACC just stayed in locked position. Windows wouldnt roll up and i got stranded on the 5th floor of a parking lot that a towing with a flat bed cant go up to. It was awesome 3 hours pushing the car down so i can get it towed. Got to the dealer the next day and they said it probably is the steering lock. DO YOU GUYS THINK ITS REALLY THE LOCK CONSIDERING THE WHEEL WAS FREE?
damianbuczek is offline   Reply With Quote