Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 11:20 AM   #1242 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Gavin is a classic middle management guy, that knows he has reached his station in life...as for Karl, I think Riggs contract was up and now that he is an adult he should be paid like one. I think AMC did not want to pay him. Morgan ripping the dudes gut out was even better than when Rick chewed the guys neck apart a few seasons ago. I like seeing Murder Carol back in action and teaming her with even more murderous Morgan was good. But the series needs direction and it’s stale. Work to some ending be it good or bad. It’s the same thing over and over, they find a nice place, a villain appears, they fight and lose the safe place. Then do it again and again.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote