View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 03:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Hi everyone I went in for an alignment and found out that my passenger side strut is bad and needs to be replaced. My question is what are a good brand of struts and shock that will last but,don’t brake the bank? These would be for a lowered 370Z? I was thinking possibly Tockico struts and shocks? I really don’t want to do coil overs though.
Well this accompanied by your other post looking into eibach sprIngs makes me wonder why are you against going coilovers? Coilovers really are not that expensive vs shocks and springs and you can get some decent coilovers for not much more.

As for your question the tokico from what I’ve read are not the route to go. Your better with koni or bilstein but none will last as long as you want with lowering springs.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote