View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 01:26 PM   #426 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Nismo79 View Post
Why is it the least popular color? If I was thinking about getting any kind of red color this would be my choice because of the way it changes in the sunlight. It's almost having 2 colors for your car. Plus it's not a color you see everyday. Kinda line when they had the orange for the 350. I think this color looks really good on the Nismo. I don't see the same car like mine driving around town. That's what I like.
In 2013 Sunnyvale Nissan had 4 Magma Red 370Z Nismo's on the lot with 2000.00 discounts because of the paint color..

My 2010 Nismo is Pearl White.. If they had Magma Red back then that would be the color for me..

Its different color, unique, very Exotic as well..