Thread: O.C. G/Z Meet
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah actually depending on what organization you go to the track with, they usually have several different run groups. A good way to get started and just learn the basics is in the beginner group. Also, they usually always have instructors that will ride with you for one session or all of your sessions if you want. I still use instructors when I go to a new track. It really is the most fun you can have with your car.

And don't worry about wrecking your ride. Even the higher run groups have point-by passing and remember, you're not there "racing" but simply running your car to have fun so you don't have to push it past where you're absolutely comfortable. IF however, an accident does occur (and sometimes they do) and you absolutely rely on your car as a DD for work, etc., then I wouldn't recommend it. I have more than one car so I know in the worst case scenario I won't have to bus it should my Z get an owie.

KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote