View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 11:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
NISMO IX
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z MB M6
NISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond reputeNISMO IX has a reputation beyond repute

Not meaning same day, but if you're out with an exhaust over the legal decibel limit and your car is letting off a raw fuel burn smell, it's kind of a no brainer you're asking for trouble. And it is state police I would be more worried about. They will take the time to investigate if suspected.

What I was saying was that if I get my car inspected, pictures are taken, car is passed, I bring it back home and within a week I put test pipes on it, IF I get pulled over for anything and is questioned, I can't exactly say the garage passed it that way can I? That's all.

Only other reason is to cut down on inspection fraud. We all know a guy who knows a guy that can pass it, right?

Last edited by NISMO IX; 02-25-2018 at 12:01 AM.
NISMO IX is offline   Reply With Quote