View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 06:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ride low and raise up when needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
Have had several sport cars.Older person.60.Allways liked the style of the Z.Bought one last spring.Enjoyed the car on ride home but thought it could use some more power.So the trip down the rabbit hole began.Working on car and hope to have done by spring.Motor,twin turbos,transmision,suspension,CF front clip,wheels and interior.
Had trouble last year with dragging bumper over speed bumps or my garage.I needed to be able to crawl over things and then go back to my set ride height.
Stance air cups to lift up front when needed.Compessor and air tank fit in trunk.
Also they are testing something for the rear of the car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1194_zps8alk8iw3.jpg (155.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1196_zps4fd3fot3.jpg (283.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1192_zpsspphvm3l.jpg (83.6 KB, 35 views)
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote