View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 04:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Welcome to the 370Z forums. Congratulations that is one cherry looking 370Z you have. The Nissan 370Z will make a really fun daily driver! How many times did you have to visit the Volkswagen dealership service department or your mechanic with that Volkswagen TDI Passat?
I never had any problems out of my Passat. It was a great car, 48-52 MPG pretty much always, as I was mostly all highway. Even a bad tank was 45 MPG, and the car had get up go when you needed to for what it was. Only thing I had to do was change oil in it. Added exhaust fluid to it just at oil changes.

It was a great car. I got a great deal on it when I bought it new, but the buy back deal was too sweet to pass up they offered basically what I paid new for the car after I drove for the year. I couldn't turn it down.

The mileage really was unbelievable for a large car, I'm not kidding when I say it was routinely 48-50+:

I ended pulling all the emblems off the car, except the VW off the back.

The only thing I didn't like is in the US you cant get the car fully loaded with the manual transmission, so I had to forgo a few options to keep my manual transmission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioYJ View Post
Fly1 spoiler, going to install it as is, but still unsure about the Carbon fiber. I may get it painted. Going to wait and see how it looks.

Well I went back and forth, but I decided having just a carbon fiber spoiler wasn't going to look right. So I dropped the spoiler off at the painter this morning. I'll get it back in a week. (Hopefully)

Last edited by OhioYJ; 02-24-2018 at 04:52 PM.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote