View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 01:39 PM   #55 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girald View Post
I installed the Defi BF gauges (Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp... they look outstanding (minus the slight tint darker than the oem) I also bought and installed the Innovate ECB 1 for AFR, Boost, and e85.... Will match with a lighting color gel (LEE Gels Terry Red) Making a T-off to accommodate the pressure senders, and an inline take off on the oil cooler line should get the oil temp (within a margin of accuracy, until you tap the oil pan spacer... The oem temp sender should not be touched, so it can talk to the engine management and throw out accurate info to the ecu...
Would like to see a picture or your set up ...
I have the Defi Racer Tach and the Racer Boost Gauge both in blue.
Defi Gauges are Outstanding.

Here is the Motec C125 Data Logger ... this is mine, but was test fitted to another car - they were still working on the install of other gauges but sent me this pic for reference (I have replaced the OEM triple cluster with the Defi Boost, the Innovate Dual AFR, and the Innovate Methanol % / Fuel temp)
It combined the need for multiple gauges into one display.
C125-370Z-10.jpg