View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 08:17 AM   #53 (permalink)
Girald
Base Member

Drives: 15' 370z SpTech 6MT
Girald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Stealth View Post
this is a lot of good info, I will talk to my guys Martin and Hal at Dynosty and figure out what's best. I do like Defi products though, they look great!
I installed the Defi BF gauges (Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp... they look outstanding (minus the slight tint darker than the oem) I also bought and installed the Innovate ECB 1 for AFR, Boost, and e85.... Will match with a lighting color gel (LEE Gels Terry Red) Making a T-off to accommodate the pressure senders, and an inline take off on the oil cooler line should get the oil temp (within a margin of accuracy, until you tap the oil pan spacer... The oem temp sender should not be touched, so it can talk to the engine management and throw out accurate info to the ecu...