View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 10:29 AM   #2538 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whjaxn17 View Post
I won't be tracking it, just the occasional spirited back road run. As for lowering it, it won't be much. I'm thinking either the Swift springs or the Nismo suspension if I can find a good used set, but that's it.

So a 265/35/19x9.5 on the back is just fine? I do want a little poke. Any spacer necessary for that? Maybe a 10mm?

I just need to figure out spacing on the front to not rub? And your best guess is a 25-30mm spacer for the front, correct?

Again, I'm sorry. This is my first car like this and the first time I've had to put tires on it, so I'm beyond lost.
Remember something about these cars; the wheel offset differential is roughly 1” or 25mm; so if you’re running identical wheels-you’d want 25mm spacers on rears (+ or -5mm) that’s unless you want the track width wider up front.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote