View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 05:43 AM   #38 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban_96 View Post
What would I need to tune my car if I bought that cable? Is uprev better for NA cars over ECUtek?
I can't really comment on ECUtek as I have zero experience with it, but I can say with certainty that the Uprev platform has been around for the 370Z far longer, and I've never heard of anyone having any problems with it.

As to what you need to do any ROM tuning: you would need to purchase a license from Uprev, download the relevant software, and then associate the licence to the cable.

The cable retails for $225.00 from Uprev, so this should save some money if you are looking to eventually get tuned.