View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 09:27 AM   #5059 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Lein: I upgraded to the Arcanaria I axes with sleep. They are pretty decent. also upgraded to Pukie armor so I can actually get in the fight lol.
You're going to make me gem my armor for no trips when we game now. Your DB's are a lancers worse nightmare. hahahaha. I am thinking of switching to a bow build. None of the other weapons really do it for me.

Glaive is flashy and fun, but tedious
CB is overly flashy and boring
GS is to slow and clumsy for me
SnS is to weak by comparison
I just suck with hammers in general
GL feels weird coming from a lance user
SA is the only thing I haven't messed with yet.

If you're sticking with DB's, your next best thing is to start piecing together armor to accommodate your style of play. I'd say handicraft to extend sharpness, stamina surge to increase demon mode time, attack gems for raw attack power, and maybe some elem up DB's are the best elemental dps modifiers in the game.