View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Man, there were cheaper ways to hit 700who, but hell yeah.
Yup that's true xD I definitely agree with that statement!

It's just... the thing is... I never intended on buying aftermarket parts AT ALL when I purchased the vehicle (after all it was my very first vehicle) ever purchased at age 25 (sad right? xD)

Then my supervisor at work talked me into cars and long story short, went from opening up a car wash detailing business to me upgrading my vehicle to high powers.

I was originally going to get an AAM TT kit but I decided against it since the cost was way too high, and I saw superchargers were not as high -- and decided to purchase the Stillen Supercharger kit. (Little did I know at the time that the S/C kit was super expensive for the WHP it actually gave out with stock kit and stock tune) -___-

Oh wellz we live in learn! Haha.

Now I am loyal to the supercharger family and will do my best to create a monster out of it
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote