View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 07:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Pad material really won't make a difference for your case in how hot your rotors get. The more time you're on the gas, the faster you go, the hotter the brakes get. Two piece rotors are great because they are lighter (less mass) but cause higher temps because change in Temp=Energy/Mass. But generally lighter rotors are are better because you can always increase cooling to offset the heating effect as Rusty said above.

But if your rotors are surviving and your not getting fade I don't see an issue. But I and a number of others run XP10F and XP8R or even 12/10.
This guy knows his stuff. I've been scared straight on track runs with him.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote