View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly don't understand why some of you are making such a fuss about angled exhaust tips. Even the Nismo exhaust doesn't have angled tips. Here's a pic of Minicobra's Z, and he has the Nismo exhaust. Don't get me wrong; angled tips would be a nice touch. It just seems like such a minor, petty little thing to be griping about to me. Want some cheese with your whine, guys?

Having said that though -- Josh and/or Kyle, do you guys have a side/quarter shot like the one below of the new Stillen exhaust? I think it'd help a lot of guys out to see it from that angle.

semtex is offline   Reply With Quote