View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 04:26 PM   #35 (permalink)
StevenSlice
Track Member

Drives: Like an idiot
StevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond reputeStevenSlice has a reputation beyond repute
Default First Track day in the Z!

Went to Autoclub Speedway - Roval this weekend! Broke the Z's virginity of track days. Going to become a sloppy girl for even more of them

Had a blast, set a good time according to the Nissan challenge guys there for what i have on the Z.

2.02.xxx on an open diff and basic suspension mods.. the open diff was killing me on the bankments and corner exit.

I feel i could have gotten a 2 flat or sub 2 if i didnt hit traffic literally every lap, but thats what happens when you go a lower class for the sake of learning the car.

Here are some cool photos from the event, Next up.. Buttonwillow