View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 09:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfromfl View Post
Thanks so much for the pic -- helpful. I can't see the damper in your photo, and it looks like you don't have the OEM oil cooler? Not sure.

I was concerned about the Fast Intentions crash bar, because in another thread on this board a member said theirs didn't fit the 15+ Nismo bumper. I suppose it's possible he was sent the wrong crash bar...but it contributed to me considering different options just in case.

Is your BOV just supported by the hoses and clamps, or is there a bracket for it, too? Any ideas how to plumb the output back into the intake to cut down on noise? Another idea I read somewhere here was to put a tiny filter on the end to act as a muffler. Can't find that suggestion now...

If u zoom into the pic u can see the Damper bolted right underneath where the F.I. Tow bar is bolted. I no onger using the OEM oil filter as I am running F.I.’s 34 row oil cooler.

About the F. I’m. Tow bar that’s the first Ive heard of it not fitting...:Hmmmm

The Tial BOv is supported by a clamp and diaphragm that bolts right up to the pipe...only way to tone down the BOV is by putting a filter on it like u read ...
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote