View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute
Default AP Racing with Goodridge SS brake lines

Decided to install the AP Racing BBK (front axle) this afternoon. It was actually easier than expected, everything was straightforward bolt on. A couple of odd sized tools were required but I will point that out in my DIY write up later.

However, there is a problem. When routing the Goodridge SS brake lines for the passenger side it seems like the middle of the line is too short and it gets all twisted as a result. The driver's side seems to be longer and is perfectly fine. They are both fine for the piece between the block and the hardline connection and the 90 block to the caliper.

I took it off twice so I could compare to the side that I got right, but not matter what I did I couldn't make it work. Where did I go wrong?

Here's some pictures:

Driver's side (good)

Passenger side (problem)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7795.JPG (339.5 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7796.JPG (448.6 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7798.JPG (450.1 KB, 208 views)

Last edited by ChrisSlicks; 01-24-2010 at 07:29 PM.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote