View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 05:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lvcky69
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z & 16 911 S
Lvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Donuts View Post
Hey everyone, quick update. So the check engine light turned out to be a completely separate issue, it was due to faulty O2 sensors. So I replaced those with some that are better with aftermarket bolt-ons and everything has been good with that so far. There was still a leak where the y-pipe and mid-pipe joins, which is past the spot that the sensors pick up but that's what I was hearing and feeling while driving. The leak happened because the guys helping me with the initial install used a wheel nut as a bolt. Wasn't too thrilled to hear that haha, but we got it all sorted out and used some RTV for an extra seal and it has been driving great since. I guess the lesson here is go to someone you know will do the install right from the start, or do it yourself if you have the time and know-how. I'll let you all know if anything changes!
how many miles does your Z have?
Lvcky69 is offline   Reply With Quote