View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 04:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

forgot all about the thread damn it!

Well, since I bought the car, two weeks ago, I havent searched for it but Im 99% of where it is.

I didnt find it under the seats or under the spare. The only place left is under the enclosure. Which to me doesnt seem smart since I always thought it was good to give an amp some air flow.

Im also pretty sure I hear it behind me and to the right when I turn off the car

Now Im more concerned about my head unit though. Stupid poineer head unit errors about 50% when it tries to boot into apples "carplay" bullsh*t. Since the Pioneer doesnt have spotify play, it has to use some apple garbage to get the iphones interface to show up...or it least "car plays" version of the phones interface. Drives me god damn nuts!

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 02-15-2018 at 05:21 PM.
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote