View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 12:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
StormWhite
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Coupe
StormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond repute

As an update I fitted my new steering wheel today and I was surprised to find that a 2017 base model only has one airbag connector that was indeed removable by raising the black portion of the clockspring connector with a small screwdriver.

Biggest problem was my factory wheel had a counterweight/anti vibration plate? fitted at 12 oclock on the centre hub. My replacement remodelled OEM Juke /370Z steering wheel had partial holes that were not threaded. I had to drill the holes and tap the threads.

Despite trying two different spline positions I think I will have to get the tracking done as the mark on the steering wheel is off.
StormWhite is offline   Reply With Quote