View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:51 AM   #35 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashburn94 View Post
I thought about this, but according to the guy at Infiniti, there is more than one antenna, and they cant find where they are...... Doesn't make sense to me.
All they have to do is look in the FSM. Shouldn't be difficult for an Infiniti dealer to get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashburn94 View Post
I did find it this time. The interior sensors are under the center console, and in the "hatch" area. The exterior is behind the rear bumper.

I just find it hard to believe that all these sensors went out at the same time.
And it cant be an issue with the computer to me, because it would not accept the key in the slot. And they key was successfully reprogrammed as my spare no longer works.
The exterior antenna is for the door locks. The interior antennae have to see the fob in order for the car to start.