Thread: FS: Part out
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
cooltoy
Elite Member

Drives: 14 PW 370Z S/T MT
cooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond reputecooltoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asus_ View Post
Canadian here, and while i agree with you we tend to pay more after all the fees and such, but from some of the parts what i have personally purchased myself from other sources, i can say that you are overpricing them.

Used Stillen Gen 3 intake $850 is overpriced PLUS we give you our OEM intake? lmfao might as well be robbing the person.

Edit: I got a few quote for some brand new parts for the same parts you have here.... and yeah this is a slap in the face. Im sorry but your prices you listed are stupidly out of proportion. Your stuff at the end of the day is used and some of your prices are actually more expensive than what it costs to buy brand new WITH money left over.
Nobody is twisting your arm. No need to insult anyone. The market will teach the seller.

Member of kenchan's "photoshopped mods" and "proper offsets" gang.
cooltoy is offline   Reply With Quote