View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 07:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSC43 View Post
No. But I believe that was the ticking noise I was hearing when first starting the car. It went away after a few minutes. The car was low on oil which is 100% my fault for not checking it frequently enough. My guess is that had a lot to do with it. The day before it died while driving I noticed I was in 3rd gear at low RPM and it felt like the car jerked a little. Like it hesitated is the best explanation. I had them change the oil and they put some type of sedative in. My invoice says "BG Oil Kit". The car drives great now. Feels like it has more power.....buy that could be because I was in a Nissan Frontier for a week. Lol. ��
That would be BG MOA. It is a great product.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote