View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 02:43 PM   #4480 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
The hell is a breakfast taco? Not trying to be a smartass we just don't have those where I live

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You have all the ingredients, I promise. My wife had a $4 breakfast taco in New York last year at some point. She said it was the shittiest taco she'd ever seen and threw it away. Here you can find places that sell delicious ones 3/$1.

Breakfast taco = a taco (usually soft) that you eat in the morning. Typical orders are like bacon, egg, and cheese or potato, egg, and cheese. At the Mexican restaurant we frequent, I've recently been ordering mine with beef fajita, bacon, hash browns, and queso
Do you guys frequent OneTaco on Research?